Have Questions? Need an Estimate? Call our local office in Anaheim California at (714) 660-1874Prefer to Get Started Now?Complete the following information and we will be in contact with you promptly. First Name: * Last Name: * Email Address: * Phone Number: * Select Services Needed: * (Selecting Multiple Allowed)Insulation ServicesSpray Foam ServicesGarage Door ServicesInsulation RemovalRadiant BarriersAttic Air-SealingALLOrganization Name: City: * Zip Code: * Subject:* Message: * Website Anaheim// // <iframe src="http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/noscript?k=6LevkQcUAAAAAJD6O7YmEat94...">height="300" width="500" frameborder="0"></iframe> <br> <textarea name="recaptcha_challenge_field" rows="3" cols="40"></textarea> <input type="hidden" name="recaptcha_response_field" value="manual_challenge"> ALCAL Home Services Division in AnaheimALCAL Home Specialty Contracting Anaheim 1561 N. Orangethorpe Way Anaheim, CA 93705 http://ALCALHome.comAnaheim Office: +1(714) 660-1874Corprate: +1(855) 252-2501// Alcal Specialty Contracting's Home Services DivisionHome Insulation and Garage Doors ServicesKeep your house warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer with home insulation services from the Alcal Home Division residential contractors in Anaheim. Anaheim homeowners can expect low prices, instant quotes and energy-efficient services that include the following:
- Loose Fill Insulation in Anaheim, Ca.
- Batt Insulation in Anaheim, Ca.
- Spray Foam in Anaheim, Ca.
- Insulation Removal in Anaheim, Ca.
- Radiant Barrier Foil in Anaheim, Ca.
- Garage Door Replacement and Repair in Anaheim, Ca.
- Rockwool Insulation in Anaheim, Ca.
Doing the job correctly and efficiently is personal for us. We are creative problem-solvers and critical thinkers with deep technical expertise and attention to detail; we catch issues before they become problems, not after. Homeowners in Anaheim looking to insulate (or re-insulate) their homes are encouraged to ask us for an instant quote. Whether you need air-sealing in your attic, installation of new attic insulation, radiant barrier products, or replacement of your old garage door with an attractive, brand new sealed one, one of our home specialists in Anaheim will be happy to assist you in diagnosing your needs.We know your time is valuable, and we don’t make appointments without your approval. Most of all, we are committed to getting the work done right the first time, and if issues arise, we will correct them immediately. We proudly offer free inspections in Anaheim, and promise to work strictly within YOUR budget—you can rest assured there will be no surprise fees. Plus, the more you insulate, the more energy efficient your house will be, thus saving your wallet and the planet.Give us a call to set up a free, no obligation appointment to see if home insulation is right for you and we’ll send over a residential contractor. Anaheim, Ca. residents have relied on home insulation services Alcal Home Services Division for more than 40 years, and we’d love for you to join them!Insulation Services for Anaheim, CA Homeowners.Our Insulation Options in Anaheim, California
- Loose fill insulation is blown-in with a machine directly into the attic. Blowing in insulation is faster than installing batts and offers better coverage by completely covering the attic floor.
- Batt insulation is fiberglass blanket insulation that comes in rolls or sheets and designed for easy handling. It is used between framing such as studs and joists. Unfaced batt insulation can also be used on exterior walls when a vapor barrier is added on the heated side of the wall. Kraft or faced batt insulation serves as friction between studs and are held in place without stapling. Batt rolls are available in a variety of lengths, widths, and R-values.
- Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is a spray-applied plastic that can form a continuous insulation and air-sealing barrier on walls, roofs, around corners, and on all contoured surfaces. Spray Foam insulation is known to resist heat transfer extremely well and offers a highly effective solution for reducing unwanted air infiltration through cracks, seams, and joints. Our closed-cell spray foams provide a higher R-value per inch than less expensive insulation types like fiberglass, cellulose, or open-cell foam, all of which have R-values of R-3.2 to R-3.8 per in. The low density of open-cell spray foam makes it relatively vapor permeable (a 3-in.-thick layer of open-cell foam has a permeance of 16), so when it’s used to create an unvented conditioned attic in a cold climate, the interior face of the foam should be covered with a vapor retarder.
- Radiant Barrier Foil insulation is a layer of metalized film facing an airspace and is installed in the envelope of a building. Radiant barrier insulation or Reflectix is a reflective insulation system that reflects radiant heat energy instead of absorbing it.
- Retrofit Insulation is a good way to lower your energy bills and make your home more comfortable is installing retrofit insulation and making sure your home is properly air sealed. Re-insulating your home can make it a lot more energy-efficient and help you save money.
- Green Building Materials reduces the amount of energy you use in your home helps to reduce the amount of greenhouse gas that is emitted into the atmosphere. Adding insulation and air sealing to your home can dramatically reduce the amount of energy used when heating and cooling your home. This will reduce your carbon footprint, and also reduce the amount of chemicals released into the environment from air conditioning units. Owens Corning is doing its part in keeping the world green, by providing us with safe recycled insulation products that we can use to reduce the amount of energy that your home consumes. The Owens Corning products that Alcal uses are certified by the GreenGuard indoor air quality (IAQ) program and are safe for your home. These products are tested for more than 2,000 volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), and emit the Lowest and safest possible levels of VOC’s into your home.
- Rockwool insulation is
made from rock, blast furnace slag, and other raw materials which are melted and spun into fibers to resemble the texture of wool. Mineral wool comes in batts rolls or loose-fill forms. Like fiberglass, it is also
used throughout a house in sidewalls, attics, floors, crawl spaces, cathedral ceilings, and basements.
- Alcal provides professional and clean insulation removal services. We recommend removing old insulation only when it has fire damage, water damage, or is heavily infested with rodents.