Prefer to Get Started Now?
Complete the following information and we will be in contact with you promptly.
ALCAL Home Services Division in RiversideALCAL Home Specialty Contracting Riverside 1615 Marlborough Ave. Riverside, CA 92507
Riverside Office: +1(951) 651-0329
Corprate: +1(855) 252-2501
Alcal Specialty Contracting's Home Services Division in Riverside
Home Insulation and Garage Doors Services
Keep your house warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer with home insulation services from the Alcal Home Division residential contractors in Riverside. Riverside homeowners can expect low prices, instant quotes and energy-efficient services that include the following:
- Loose Fill Insulation in Riverside, Ca.
- Batt Insulation in Riverside, Ca.
- Spray Foam in Riverside, Ca.
- Insulation Removal in Riverside, Ca.
- Radiant Barrier Foil in Riverside, Ca.
- Garage Door Replacement and Repair in Riverside, Ca.
Doing the job correctly and efficiently is personal for us. We are creative problem-solvers and critical thinkers with deep technical expertise and attention to detail; we catch issues before they become problems, not after. Homeowners in Riverside looking to insulate (or re-insulate) their homes are encouraged to ask us for an instant quote. Whether you need air-sealing in your attic, installation of new attic insulation, radiant barrier products, or replacement of your old garage door with an attractive, brand new sealed one, one of our home specialists in Riverside will be happy to assist you in diagnosing your needs.
We know your time is valuable, and we don’t make appointments without your approval. Most of all, we are committed to getting the work done right the first time, and if issues arise, we will correct them immediately. We proudly offer free inspections in Riverside, and promise to work strictly within YOUR budget—you can rest assured there will be no surprise fees. Plus, the more you insulate, the more energy efficient your house will be, thus saving your wallet and the planet.
Give us a call to set up a free, no obligation appointment to see if home insulation is right for you and we’ll send over a residential contractor. Riverside, Ca. residents have relied on home insulation services Alcal Home Services Division for more than 40 years, and we’d love for you to join them!
Insulation Services for Riverside, CA Homeowners
Our Insulation Options in Riverside, California
- Loose fill insulation is blown-in with a machine directly into the attic. Blowing in insulation is faster than installing batts and offers better coverage by completely covering the attic floor.
- Batt insulation is fiberglass blanket insulation that comes in rolls or sheets and designed for easy handling. It is used between framing such as studs and joists. Unfaced batt insulation can also be used on exterior walls when a vapor barrier is added on the heated side of the wall. Kraft or faced batt insulation serves as friction between studs and are held in place without stapling. Batt rolls are available in a variety of lengths, widths, and R-values.
- Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is a spray-applied plastic that can form a continuous insulation and air-sealing barrier on walls, roofs, around corners, and on all contoured surfaces. Spray Foam insulation is known to resist heat transfer extremely well and offers a highly effective solution for reducing unwanted air infiltration through cracks, seams, and joints. Our closed-cell spray foams provide a higher R-value per inch than less expensive insulation types like , , or open-cell foam, all of which have R-values of R-3.2 to R-3.8 per in. The low density of open-cell spray foam makes it relatively vapor permeable (a 3-in.-thick layer of open-cell foam has a permeance of 16), so when it’s used to create an unvented conditioned attic in a cold climate, the interior face of the foam should be covered with a vapor retarder.
- Radiant Barrier Foil insulation is a layer of metalized film facing an airspace and is installed in the envelope of a building. Radiant barrier insulation or Reflectix is a reflective insulation system that reflects radiant heat energy instead of absorbing it.
- Retrofit Insulation is a good way to lower your energy bills and make your home more comfortable is installing retrofit insulation and making sure your home is properly air sealed. Re-insulating your home can make it a lot more energy-efficient and help you save money.
- Green Building Materials reduces the amount of energy you use in your home helps to reduce the amount of greenhouse gas that is emitted into the atmosphere. Adding insulation and air sealing to your home can dramatically reduce the amount of energy used when heating and cooling your home. This will reduce your carbon footprint, and also reduce the amount of chemicals released into the environment from air conditioning units. Owens Corning is doing its part in keeping the world green, by providing us with safe recycled insulation products that we can use to reduce the amount of energy that your home consumes. The Owens Corning products that Alcal uses are certified by the GreenGuard indoor air quality (IAQ) program and are safe for your home. These products are tested for more than 2,000 volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), and emit the Lowest and safest possible levels of VOC’s into your home.
- Alcal provides professional and clean insulation removal services. We recommend removing old insulation only when it has fire damage, water damage, or is heavily infested with rodents.
Garage Door Installation and Replacement in Riverside, CA
Alcal Home Services Division is the leading garage door contractor in Riverside. Our courteous and friendly service technicians have been professionally trained and thoroughly screened through background checks. Because of our service and expertise, we have earned the Clopay Master Authorized dealer and LiftMaster ProVantage Certified dealer designations. With an extensive variety of styles, colors, and performance options, Alcal makes it easy to find the perfect garage door to fit your home and budget in Riverside, California
ALCAL Diamond Certified Expert Insulation Contractor in Riverside, CA
We are committed to aligning ourselves with the very best product suppliers in the industry, suppliers that are well aligned with our culture of honesty, integrity, and accountability. We have long-standing strong relationships with the industry's leading suppliers of insulation in Riverside.
Alcal Garage Door Installation in Riverside, CA
A garage door is an important part of the exterior of your property. In addition to providing curb appeal, it also contributes to the overall security and energy efficiency of your home. As the leading garage door installers in Riverside, CA, The certified employees at Alcal will guarantee your garage door is installed properly. A door that is improperly installed may not function properly or even pose a safety risk. Not only will this bring up the expense of maintenance and emergency repairs, but it's obvious why working with a company like Alcal that offers a garage door installation warranty is important.
Alcal’s courteous and friendly service technicians have been professionally trained and thoroughly screened through background checks. Because of our service and expertise, we have earned the Clopay Master Authorized dealer and LiftMaster ProVantage Certified Dealer designations. With an extensive variety of styles, colors, and performance options, Alcal makes it easy to find the perfect garage door to fit your home and budget.
Clopay Master Authorized Dealer in Riverside, CA
Alcal is honored to have earned the approval as a Master Authorized Dealer of Clopay garage door products and services. With being a certified partner of Clopay, the employees at Alcal can focus on the customer when creating products and to help ensure great quality for all of our customers. Alcal and Clopay’s network will exceed your expectations, provide reliable customer service, and install attractive garage doors that will truly transform your home’s appearance
Increase your curb appeal and upgrade your house with Alcal’s garage doors made from durable, energy efficient materials. Whether you choose natural wood or steel carriage house doors from Clopay’s Reserve®, Coachman®, Gallery® or Grand Harbor Collections, as a certified master dealer, Alcal has the experience and expertise to help transform your home.
Adding garage doors provide a dramatic difference in your home’s appearance. When neighbors pass by, when guests pull up, or when you return from work, your house will have a distinct beauty that makes it the focal point of your neighborhood.
As a Clopay Master Authorized dealer in Riverside, Alcal is recognized as a market leader, both locally and throughout Clopay’s dealer network. Here at Alcal we are dedicated to providing superior levels of professional expertise and responsiveness in sales, installation, and service.
LiftMaster Provantage Dealer
Alcal has the prestigious honor of being one of Liftmaster Provantage Dealers. By being a LiftMaster® ProVantage Dealer, Alcal is credited as a full-service dealer that is recognized for premier sales and installation levels of LiftMaster products.
By being an indicated LiftMaster Dealer in Riverside, Alcal has completed safety training for compliance with the UL 325 safety standards for Garage Door Openers and Commercial Door Operators. These standards include basic qualifying factors with which products must comply in order to be listed and labeling program, methods for testing products safely, covers installation of these products under the National Electrical Code, and addresses fire and electrical safety of the product and the installer. With this extensive training, you can depend on us to have the training to understand how to test your systems safely and determine the solutions you need.
Garage Door Repair & Maintenance in Riverside, CA
For reliable garage door repair and maintenance, homeowners trust Alcal. We focus on personalized service
and timely repairs. Whether its broken garage door springs, off-track doors, bent tracks or rollers, broken cables and hinges, broken garage door openers, malfunctioning remotes, damaged garage door panels, squeaking or rattling garage doors our friendly technicians are creative problem solvers and can tackle any issue. We provide free estimates, work around your budget and can help you go green
with energy efficiency.